2019 GCAA ANNUAL TRAINING & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CONFERENCE
The Georgia Community Action Association (GCAA) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 2019 GCAA Annual Training & Technical Assistance Conference. This year’s theme is A.I.M. High: Advocacy in Motion. Help us continue to impact the lives of Georgia’s children, families and communities.
- Sponsorship/Exhibitor opportunities
- Town Hall Sessions and Workshops
- Training and Professional Development
GCAA Membership Application
- Quarterly E-Newsletter
- Annual Conference Participation
- Professional Development and Training
- Organizational Training and Technical Assistance
- Legislative Education
2019 Conference Registration
- Conference Registration must be received by June 1, 2019 to avoid late registration fee.
- Cancellations received by June 1, 2019 will be 50% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received on or after June 1, 2019.
2019 Sponsorship/ Exhibitor Registration
- Ads for the program MUST be camera ready and black & white ONLY
- Advertisement DEADLINE DATE: Need in hand June 1, 2019 to go in program booklet.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 404.361.4442.
- A completed application, check made payable to GCAA and program advertisement should be mailed to:
Georgia Community Action Association
4256 Clausell Court, Suite B
Decatur, GA 30035
Hyatt Regency – Savannah
2 W. Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Tel: +1 912.238.1234
Fax: +1 912.721.4671
- Reservations must be made by June 17, 2019 to receive conference rate.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card or one (1) night stay payment. Hotel has a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Conference rate: $179 single or double — plus (13% tax + $1.00 city tax + $5.00 State Hotel Fee) per night
- Parking for overnight guests is available at a rate of $28 per day, with in/out privilege.